Terms of Service
By reserving a time on the courts we guarantee you the time slot reserved in return for the reservation fees.
- Reservations can only be made 24 hours in advance of the desired date & time.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours on a single court in a given day
- Cancelations must be made more than 48 hours before the original reservation time in order to qualify for a full refund.
- Cancelations made between 24-48 hours before the original reservation may receive a 50% refund.
- Cancelations made within the 24 hour period before the original reservation time will not be able to be refunded.
- In order to reschedule, please send us an email to: email@example.com
- Recheduling requests made more than 48 hours before the original reservation time may be done at no charge.
- Rescheduling requests made between 24-48 hours before the original reservation will result in a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling requests cannot be made within the 24 hour period before the original reservation time and will not be able to be refunded.
- Since we are all at the mercy of the weather, if the courts are unable to be played on, we can either refund or reschedule your reservations at no charge.
- Please send all weather related inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you provide volleyballs or do we need to bring our own.
- We have balls ere that we provide but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Do you have a lost and found?
- We try to do our best to make sure lost items get back to their rightful owners. Unfortunately not everything gets found or brought to the bartenders. As a result we cannot be responsible for lost property.
- Why can I not make a reservation within a 24 hour period of my desired time?
- All times that are not reserved are available for Open Play. This police allows our other guests to be able to go online and look at our schedule the day before and see what is available for Open Play.
- Why are we limited to 2 hours in a given day?
- This allows us to be able to ensure everyone gets a fair chance to reserve courts. It also helps to try and make sure there is enough Open Play times for those who don't have full teams.
- Why do I need to cancel my reservation more than 48 hours in advace to qualify for a full refund?
- By creating your reservation, you make it impossible for someone else to book the same time on the same court. Most bookings happen a week or more in advance of the desired time. As a result it can be difficult to get the court time re-booked. 48 hours gives us a little time to try and get the reservation re-booked.
- Why will I be be refunded %50 if I cancel within 24-48 hours of my original reservation time?
- Similar to the answer above, it is even more difficult to get that time re-booked. Because it is far less likely that we can re-book that time, we do this in order to try and recoup the loss.
- Why can I not get a refund if I cancel within 24 hours of my reservation?
- Because reservations can only be made 24 hours in advance, canceling within 24 hours means that it will be impossible to get your time re-booked.
- Why will I be charged a rescheduling fee if I make a request within 24-48 hours of my original court time?
- Similar to our cancelation policy above, it is difficult for us to get the court time re-booked by another guest. This helps us minimise the loss.
- Why am I unable to reschule or get a refund within a 24 hour period before my reserved court time?
- Similar to our cancellation policy, we will be unable to re-book your original court time.