Terms of Service
By reserving a time on the courts we guarantee you the time slot reserved in return for the reservation fees.
- Reservations can only be made 1 hour in advance of the desired date & time.
- Cancelations must be made more than 48 hours before the original reservation time in order to qualify for a full refund.
- Cancelations made between 24-48 hours before the original reservation may receive a 50% refund.
- Cancelations made within the 24 hour period before the original reservation time will not be able to be refunded.
- In order to reschedule, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recheduling requests made more than 48 hours before the original reservation time may be done at no charge.
- Rescheduling requests made between 24-48 hours before the original reservation will result in a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling requests cannot be made within the 24 hour period before the original reservation time and will not be able to be refunded.
- Since we are all at the mercy of the weather, if the courts are unable to be played on, we can either refund or reschedule your reservations at no charge.
- Please send all weather related inquiries to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you provide volleyballs or do we need to bring our own.
- We suggest bringing your own balls, however we do have some you are welcome to check out.
- Do you have a lost and found?
- We try to do our best to make sure lost items get back to their rightful owners. Unfortunately not everything gets found or brought to the bartenders. As a result we cannot be responsible for lost property.
- Why do I need to cancel my reservation more than 48 hours in advace to qualify for a full refund?
- By creating your reservation, you make it impossible for someone else to book the same time on the same court. Most bookings happen a week or more in advance of the desired time. As a result it can be difficult to get the court time re-booked. 48 hours gives us a little time to try and get the reservation re-booked.
- Why will I be be refunded 50% if I cancel within 24-48 hours of my original reservation time?
- Similar to the answer above, it is even more difficult to get that time re-booked. Because it is far less likely that we can re-book that time, we do this in order to try and recoup the loss.
- Why can I not get a refund if I cancel within 24 hours of my reservation?
- Because reservations can only be made 24 hours in advance, canceling within 24 hours means that it will be impossible to get your time re-booked.
- Why will I be charged a rescheduling fee if I make a request within 24-48 hours of my original court time?
- Similar to our cancelation policy above, it is difficult for us to get the court time re-booked by another guest. This helps us minimise the loss.
- Why am I unable to reschule or get a refund within a 24 hour period before my reserved court time?
- Similar to our cancellation policy, we will be unable to re-book your original court time.